• Know that some of the Parables of Jesus are about watching and preparing.
• Understand that these can help us think about preparing for Christ to come again.
• Be able to summarise and retell these parables for people today.
Focus: Parable of the ten bridesmaids.
- What was the major difference between the two sets of bridesmaids?
- Who do you think the bridegroom in the parable might be?
- What is the message of Jesus in this parable?
Y6 are visiting Herbert gallery where they will complete a workshop followed by a tour of the gallery. During this they will complete a number of sketches of the artwork on display.