RWI Online Lessons are continuing but will be slightly different.
Go to https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo7fbLgY2oA_cFCIg9GdxtQ to access them.
From 1st June:
All films will be available at 9.30 am.
Set 1, 2 and 3 Speed Sounds lessons will restart.
Set 2 and 3 Speed Sounds lessons will include new words for reading and spelling.
New daily films:
- Read longer words: for children who can read Set 3 sounds and words confidently.
- Read Red Words 1: for children who are reading Red, Green, Purple, Pink and Orange Read Write Inc. Storybooks. Many children are able to read these in Reception.
- Read Red Words 2: for children who are reading Yellow, Blue and Grey Read Write Inc. Storybooks. Many children are able to read these in Y1.
- Read and Hold a Sentence 1 (from 15th June): reading and writing practice for children reading Green, Purple, Pink and Orange Read Write Inc. Storybooks. (For children reading and writing with Set 1 sounds confidently and learning Set 2 sounds.)
- Read and Hold a Sentence 2 (from 15th June): reading and writing practice for children reading Yellow, Blue and Grey Read Write Inc. Storybooks. (For children reading and writing words with Set 2 sounds confidently and learning Set 3 sounds.)
Literacy is a little different this week as we will be at using Oak Academy lessons. They consist of a video lesson which includes opportunities to read and answer questions based on a text. For each lesson you will need to click on the link. I hope you enjoy them!
In this lesson, we will be listening to the story of Sam's Sandwich before answering questions on it. You will need some paper and a pencil.
In this lesson, you will be hearing a recipe to make a disgusting sandwich. We will then be drawing the different parts of these instructions, ready to write them later in the week. You will need a piece of paper and a pencil.
In this lesson, we will be learning about the conjunction 'and'. We will be learning how to use to it to join two simple sentences together. You will need a piece of paper and a pencil.
In this lesson, we will begin to write a set of instructions. We are going to write a list of the ingredients first and then write the first two instructions. You will need a piece of lined paper, a pencil and your map of the instructions.
Today, we are finishing our writing of our disgusting sandwich recipe from yesterday. We are going to be writing the last 4 steps in our instructions before checking that we have used full stops and capital letters. You will need the work that you started yesterday and a pencil.